Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A few projects completed

Before: shiny gold light fixtures. After: rusty look fixtures. I'm happier.
Filled the bird feeders yesterday. No business yet, guess the word has not spread that there is free food at Johansens! This maple tree turned the prettiest color of yellow. This is the view out my kitchen window these days.
I got my temporary Wisconsin driver's license today too. Tried yesterday, but didn't have the right documents. I needed a power bill and either an original birth certificate or a valid passport. I was pretty happy that I was able to find both of those in all this moving chaos. I still have not organized the office. Also got plates for the car. Had to show the Colorado title for that one, again, after some digging, I was able to produce that as well. Tomorrow I will attempt to register to vote. Hopefully that goes well. I live in Stanely Township and the townhall is only open Wednesday evening and Thursday morning this week, and only for voter registration.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails