Wednesday, December 30, 2020

This and That

 

Flowers soon

My amaryllis is very tall, I always worry that the stems will bend or break.
I might have to figure out a support system once there are flowers.

This should be tomorrow's tea or even January 1st.
I hope it is true for 2021.

I got a coupon for picture tiles printed at Walgreens, it was 75% off.  I had never seen this photo product before but decided to take and chance.
I'm quite pleased with the results.  These tiles are 8" x 8" and come with a self stick pad on the back.  I'm hoping I can figure out how to take them apart so that I can switch out the photos from time to time.
Now, to figure out where they might hang.




I read more essays today.  One student started right out in the first paragraph saying that they had not had time to read the book.  This student took a stab at the topic anyway, and had I not known, I would have scored him low but not as low as knowing that his whole essay was a stab in the dark.  
In the final sentence, the writer said I either got this or I didn't, but either way it is on me because I didn't read the book.  
Too bad there was no bonus for honesty.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails