Monday, December 28, 2020

Cake?

 Late this afternoon I got a phone call from a business in town called Buds and Blossoms Cakery. 
They were calling to say they had a delivery for me. So within not too long of a time, the shop owner arrived with a box for me filled with beautiful cupcakes that are fashioned to look like fresh flowers. 
In fact, when she first handed me the box, I looked in and I thought it was flowers. Clearly this woman is a talented artist. 
I'm sure the cupcakes will taste as good as they look, although I'm certainly hesitant to cut into any of these beautiful bits of Art. 
Unfortunately there was no card in the box so I do not know who sent them. The woman did say happy birthday so she knew it was a birthday gift, but when I called her back,  she gave it up.  Thank you Karen & Mark ♥️
 








I truly have never seen anything quite like these cupcakes.

I ate one of the Mums, delicious, decadent, with a raspberry mousse filling. 
Six more to go.





Life is good!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails