Friday, December 18, 2020

Big Friday Night

After several episodes of the BSOD on my laptop, 3 long sessions with tech support, no resolution so next step is to take my laptop to have complete Windows reinstall. Ugh! I was trying to decide if I was going to get to OfficeMax in Eau Claire on Saturday. 
 But then, I unplugged my wireless mouse...just to eliminate it as part of the problem. Now, my laptop boots up without the Blue Screen Of Death. 
 My diagnosis is corrupted mouse. 
 Hopefully when I boot up in the morning, that continues to be my dx. 

UPDATE:  No, the mouse was not the whole problem, looks like I will have to trek to Eau Claire on Monday and drop off the laptop.  It works for now, but the Windows bootup sequence fails often, and my printer setup won't work.

Always something, never nothing.
👀👀👀

Tonight, I went to a concert in my living room.  It's perfect, no one sitting next to you talking or singing along.  Nobody kicking the back of your seat. 
And, the cocktails are free.
 It was the country artist Chris Kroeze, he is the local talent that took second place on the TV competition The Voice two or three years ago. 
This concert was live-streamed from the new theater in Eau Claire called the Pablo. Ticket prices were $10 and there was even a virtual tip jar. 
Chris played for an hour and a half using only his acoustical guitar as backup. It was really nice and very entertaining. 
I hope the Pablo will consider doing more concerts live streamed like tonight's.


I also watched some Luck Cardinal boys basketball tonight.   
One great niece is in the big Q (to quote my goofy brother Glenn), one of her classmates has Covid, the other great niece's game was rescheduled, so I checked in on the Luck boys who were up against Cameron. Even though the score was lopsided, the Luck kids showed some strength.
I sure do miss being at these high school games.

❅❅

It's snowing a bit tonight, very pretty and perfect timing for all the outdoor Christmas decorations to look even prettier.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails