Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Stella

My great niece Stella is #1 on the Luck Cardinal Varsity.

At the Grantsburg at Luck game, the youth basketball players participated in warm ups and also the huddle and sitting behind the team bench during the game. Some awesome role modeling going on there. 

This was not a great game for our Cardinals but there were some great plays. They girls never give up and continue to hustle and shoot the ball. 

Stella is one of the team Captains

Youth basketball during warmups







I usually stay to watch the boys, but I left to drive home instead. They had an explosive start and a great game, I'm sorry I missed capturing a few photos, I saw the 2nd half on the live stream from home though.


 Go Cardinals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails