Sunday, February 5, 2023

Mahalo Malia

 I noticed on my Informed Delivery email from USPS that I was getting a package from Hawaii.  I got right to the mailbox on Saturday after it was delivered.

I was surprised to see what was inside the mailbox.  This poor package looks to have been through some very rough treatment.

The package was enclosed in plastic with a zip tie when I took it out of my mailbox.



It was stained like something had leaked, I was pretty nervous cutting it open.


Surprisingly, everything inside looked okay.
Coffee, Macadamia Nuts, a jar of special jelly, fun notepad & a can of Sparkling Hard Pomegranate Seltzer.


I wrote a message to Malia who had sent the package from Maui. 
I sent the photo of the package and also the goodies.

She replied that she had not sent the soda, but she had sent some cookies.  She was imagining me sipping coffee and eating cookies on a cold morning.

🍪

When I looked closer at the can, the Seltzer was produced in Minhaus Craft Brewing in Monroe, Wisconsin.



So, I guess we will never know what happened to this package.  The tracking on USPS shows it leaving Hawaii and then being in-transit until it arrived in Rice Lake.

A fun story to tell and I'll be trying that Hard Seltzer.

Mahalo, Malia, for thinking of me and sending me this box of fun goodies.

So sorry to whoever, in Wisconsin, got some cookies instead of this can of Seltzer.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails