Sunday, August 21, 2022

Purrfection

 Sunday morning purrfection.


I'm still getting used to Barley's personality without Hops.  This morning she sat with her butt on my lap, resting her body on the arm of the recliner.  She doesn't want to be pet when she's sitting on me.  Silly cat.

🐾

I checked out The Obedient plant. Each cone is movable, as if it is hinged.  I wonder why?  What purpose does a movable bloom have in nature? 

The flowers were covered in ants.

My gardener friends warn that these Obedient plants will spread and not be Obedient, but I'm okay with that. My yard is not very disciplined.

🐜🐜🐜

 
These Cardinal Plants are so stunning.  
The camera has trouble capturing all that brilliant red.

I saw this on line, someone is taking the time to past 'EE' on these signs.  
I just love it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails