Saturday, April 29, 2017

Help, I'm being held hostage

For the past 3 days, this nuthatch has been flying up against the living room window, 
over and over and over and over and over again.
He seeems to stop when I drop the blind, which means on a sunny day like today, 
I either listen to him hitting the window 
or give in to his demands 
and drop the blind.
White breasted nuthatch through dirty window
 I'll be dropping the blind.
***
Last night one of my smaller bird feeders was pulled down.
I've been expecting it, 
but since not all the feeders were down,
I didn't think it was a bear.
Sure enough, the trail cam on the front steps caught the culprit.
I guess we start hauling in feeders at night now.
Sigh.

It seems like the inmates are in charge of the asylum now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails