Friday, October 12, 2012

The Tufted Titmouse makes a visit in between PT, OT and clinic visits

This morning, after the Physical Therapist was done working with Dad and was gone, and just as the Occupational Therapist pulled in the driveway, I saw the Tufted Titmouse at the bird feeder.  I managed to get a couple of quick photos through the window before he took off. 
 I recorded the sighting on ebird.org as it is still considered rare to see a Tufted Titmouse this far North.
After Dad's lab appointment, we 3 went out for a late lunch at the Cafe Mexicana in downtown Rice Lake.  It was yummy, we were all ready for a break from Wanda's Cafe.
After lunch we took a chance and drove past the barber in Cameron and Dad was able to get a quick haircut.  He was going to need a rubber band for a pony if he didn't get it cut soon.
Mark Loyas came by this morning and picked up my old sectional couch. 
I hope it works out for he and Krista and the girls.
Now my garage has space so I have no more excuses I have to get busy with the fall work of putting away pots and patio furnture....maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails