Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cold, windy, must be football season

On Thursday, I blasted over to Luck after I finished with my Bridge group to see Jack play football.
The teams are now 8 man so there are some rule changes.  It was not that obvious to me however.
The middle schoolers from Luck seemed much smaller than the Prairie Farm kids,
isn't that always the way?  The enemy team seems unfairly large.
So, a few photos from the game.
Unfortunately I do not know who any of the Luck kids are other than Jack, who is number 3.

Shotgun

It was very cold and windy and you can see the players were feeling it.



I hate to see our kids on the ground, I'm actually not a very good football fan when it is kids I know.

Jack is on his man.

Jack taking on a giant!

Quarterbacking is better, Jack in the shotgun


Gotta move Jack

Smaller but faster than the green and white

Heading down field

Stepping high


Putting on the brakes

Nice run Jack

Whoa, hang on to the ball Jack!

Cold and thirsty

Done for today.

The field at Luck is Rowe Field.  Garfield Rowe was a respected teacher / administrator.
It was fun to see Jack play, probably won't see him again this year.
I'm not very happy with my photos as I was cold, so was the camera and the light pretty murky.
Hopefully, I'll get another chance next year to get some better ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails