Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hectic around here

It seems like it is kind of busy around here.  Having Dad & Ev here is lots of fun, but the days do seem to slip by me and the blog gets ignored.
Last weekend was Lucky Days in Luck, WI and my 40th class reunion.
It was a very fun weekend in Luck and I really enjoyed seeing my old friends/classmates.
~~~
Today, Rick and Mary were here for lunch and a visit.  This afternoon the weather was so nice that Dad and Ev & I sat on the back deck and watched the birds and chatted until well into the evening.
I managed to snap a couple of pictures at least.
Petunias on the back deck
Little wild flower at the edge of the woods


Thistle Flower - I better get this cut down or I'll have a yard full.

Wicked looking, eh?

But pretty in an odd way.
I happened to notice a spider working away on his web.
I could barely see the web in the sunlight.






He is a hard working little guy, and now it is supposed to rain, will check on him in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails