Sunday, January 25, 2009

Real Babies JUMP


Lora and Anders came to stay overnight on Saturday. We met at Clayton, WI to watch Jack play in a 8 year olds basketball tournament. Then sis in law, Lois, and Lora with Anders came to my house in Rice Lake. We had a nice visit and did some shopping on Main Street at the teacher's supply store and also made a stop at Farm & Fleet (my personal favorite store in Rice Lake).

Sunday morning Anders lounged on the living room floor while Lora and I had our coffee. He's getting so big! Anders is a good jumper on his buckin' bronco. I hope you enjoy the video of his horse back riding too!


Anders really loves to eat the rice cereal now.


The cats were very curious about Anders, and I think he would have loved to have crawled over to get the kitty.


Ride 'em cowboy!

1 comment:

sherri said...

Can't get over how fast that little guy is filling out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails