Sunday, April 14, 2024

2024 Spring Quilt Camp

 I am safely home after a very fun weekend of sewing at Quilt Camp.

The weather was perfect.  I had a lake view room this time.




I am only in my room to sleep, but took a few photos on the first morning before getting to the sewing machine. 

I wasn't as organized for camp this time.  That feeling filtered through my sewing as well.  I made so many foolish errors it was not even funny.  Luckily, most sewing can be undone and fixed.  I did throw away one wallet panel because I could not live with the poorly installed zipper.

I finally finished up my Dresden Plate turkey wall hanging.  This project reminded me why I do not quilt my own projects. 


I also made 2 graduation gifts. 

A small card holder and standard wallet makes a set. 


I'm so happy to have these completed.  Graduation is coming fast. 

This session of quilt camp was very fun.  I would say that this was the friendliest group of seamers that we have ever sewed with. 

My drive was uneventful and it was nice to get home to see Barley. 

I'm already looking forward to October.  Hopefully I'll be more organized. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails