Monday, December 18, 2023

Feeling good

 I took 4 big bags of clothing, shoes and purses to Goodwill today.   It felt good to be rid of those items I no longer fit, need or like.   I'm trying to reduce how much stuff is in the house.  Little by little,  I'm making progress. 

In my sewing room,  I'm trying to organize.  I ran across some squares that I had sewed about 5, or more, years ago when we still went to our quilt retreats at Oak Forest.

Today,  I sewed them into a pennant string and added a couple more squares with Wisconsin appliquéd on.  Now,  those squares look festive hanging on the fireplace.  They were at the bottom of a bin long enough. 


The weather was cooler temperature today but looks to warm up and maybe have rain on Christmas.  

That would be a first. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails