Saturday, June 17, 2023

2023 Hearts & A Fawn

 Every birthday card I send includes a Danish paper heart basket.  For the littles,   $5 is tucked in the heart; for the bigs, just a birthday greeting.  

This year, I decided to number and sign my hearts.    I've already used 39 hearts this calendar year.  

  My design for 2023 birthdays is an Op-Art pattern.  I still use the heart-in-a-heart for sympathy cards.

I'm watching golf & baseball today,  and working on my inventory.  The crunch is on to whip up a few for the upcoming birthdays.

I set a reminder with Alexa to be sure I got busy with the hearts,  I guess she didn't hear me correctly. 


❤️❤️❤️

This morning I got a photo from our trail cam that is mounted on the deck railng at our Sandcastle cabin.


What fun to see a fresh fawn with the mom. 

I hope that they will not be camera shy. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails