Saturday, November 12, 2022

This and That

 Driving home from Barron the other day, I was noticing my oil change sticker on the window and when I looked at the odometer to see how close I was to needing an appointment for oil change, I saw that my little Vibe was crossing a milestone.

So far, so good!


The mid-term election had a good turnout in my township.  According to one of the poll workers, the turnout rivaled normal turnout for presidential elections.  Not all the contests went the way I voted, but I am pleased about people taking it serious and getting out the vote.

Last hunting season, our Sandcastle generator crapped out the first day of hunting.  The hunters spent a whole day trying to track down a repair and eventually bought a new generator.  Not what the hunters want to do when they are Up North.  This year, the new generator has been malfunctioning.

As of today, we are proud owners of a new Yahama 2200.

There should be no problems, this year, on Saturday morning when the hunters want to watch cartoons.


It has been snowing a little bit today, I hope it holds off, I plan on going to the school play in Luck this evening.  There is a little snow at the Sandcastle.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails