Monday, May 18, 2020

67 Days Stay Home if you can; I Can

It was quite windy today, the wind out of the North was funneling through the gap between the house and the garage forming quite the wind tunnel.  It stayed cloudy, but the sun was trying to break through this afternoon, I think tomorrow will be a nicer day.

I got a nice text from niece Kaija today.  She works hard as a construction worker & has 5 very busy kids, I'm not surprised she hasn't had time to sew!
I'm so excited to see what they are sewing, I see some bandannas in the background of the photo.

💛💛💛

A female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

I'm glad to have the birds in my yard.
I looked for the Trillium in my woods today, but I think it got nibbled off already.

And so it goes.
I'm staying home, because I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails