Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Seniors

I remember when I was a senior, we were given a couple of options of photographers who would do a photo for yearbook.  During the shoot, you chose either a light colored drape or dark sweater with pendant necklace.  Now, senior photos are all about the kids, what they love and where they live.  What a great change.

I was asked if I would take senior photos for one of the Luck kids.  I was flattered and said I could try, having never done that style of photography before.  

It turned out to be a very fun experience.  Looking for creative ways to photograph Michael using the backgrounds that were available at both the football field and the golf course.

Here are 3 sneak peeks. I'm still editing and have not started on the photos taken at the golf course.




I enjoyed doing this, I might be willing to do more of this kind of photography.
Michael is a nice kid.  He's very respectful and nice to his Mother.
I enjoyed spending the afternoon with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails