Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lazy Master's Saturday

And now a beauty shot of the other lazy cat, Hops.  She has been glued to me today.



Today was cloudy, but quite warm, high 50s.  
The arm was a little sore & I was pretty tired so spent most of the day watching The Masters golf on TV.

Though the magic of internet I have been very entertained watching the world famous Decorah, Iowa eagle's nest via the Internet.  The chicks are growing so fast and so ugly that they are cute.  
I grabbed this screen shot earlier today.  Check it out be clicking here.

Tomorrow will be my first major outing since breaking my arm.  
I am headed to Luck for great nephew Jack's 11th birthday party.  
Jack - photo by Sue Tolan
I am looking forward to the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails