Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I can do it myself

I spent Sunday night in Durand with Kris, Lora and Anders.  On Monday, Anders and I had a 'jammie day'.  He's getting so smart now and understands so much and wants to do things himself!  For lunch we had Spaghetti-Os and Anders wanted to eat by himself.
He's good with the spoon.
Most of it goes in his mouth too.
It takes some concentration.
Of course when he's done, he pretty much pushes everything off the high chair table, so it isn't like you can turn your back.
~
I had some paint chip samples in my purse and Anders was pretty interested in those.  He was helping me pick out some colors for paint to spruce up my house.
Weeding out the ones we don't like.
Making sure that the colors look good side by side.
Deciding which one goes in which room.
~
It was a fun day.  After lunch, a bath seemed like the best way to clean up the Spaghetti-O's.  He loves the water and put up with me since I don't know the routine and do things much different than Mom.
Fun bath toys, and splashing is good too.
~
After the bath, it was time to chill out with a little quiet time.  We went to the family room and watched Wonder Pets (his favorite, and now I know the songs and can't get them out of my head).
Anders wanted to lounge on his blanket.
~
Later on, we went to his room to play with toys while I packed up my airbed, etc.  He threw one of his balls into his crib and then proceeded to go after it.  He's quite a monkey and this picture was a big surprise to his Mom and Dad. 
I wonder how long before he can climb out of the crib?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails