Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The little saw that could

My little electric chainsaw is a little champ. 

Got the branch down that came down during the storm on Friday evening.



It was a perfect day for working on this clean up.


The pile of big logs are left from the tree cutters this Spring, 
that's why it looks impressive. I can barely manage a 6 inch log with my little saw.

I sawed up some of the smaller wood into chunks 
and started on a border that will surround the soon-to-be Martin-House-stump.



I used the pole accessory for my little saw and cleared a few branches off this Maple.
They were hanging over the roof of the house.
I did get the saw caught up there, had to let it hang and drop to the ground as I pulled on the offending branch.  
Not my best work.  
The saw continued to work okay, but not likely recommended in the Owner's Manual.

I'd like this tree to go away, 
but that is beyond my lumberjack grade.


Brush pile has shade now from the new branches, the critters who live in there will be glad.


Now, just the bigger logs are left, 
I'm still hoping I can get a nephew or a brother 
to come with a bigger chainsaw to chop of those monsters.

In the meantime, we mow around them like they are yard art.

I'm pleased with how much I got done today,
I wonder if I'll be pleased when I wake up in the morning with some new aches & pains.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails