Friday, July 26, 2019

Golfing Adventure Bags

Some time ago, I had picked up some plastic that you can iron on to fabric to make it waterproof.  My intent was to make a couple of bags for Roche & LeAnna for their golfing snacks.  While the sewn bags would not be waterproof, they would resist leaking better than plain fabric.

Since I am meeting Roche & Tom and LeAnna in Eau Claire for lunch tomorrow, today I got busy sewing, nothing like the last minute to give me motivation.

This plasticized fabric was not fun to sew on, this will likely be my last effort along these lines, but they are usable and fun.

I got special fabric for Roche after one of her golf board members claimed that she was a puppet.  I could not resist.  I've just never ever thought of Roche as anyone's puppet, and I think it bears commemoration with this fabric.

Not sure if you can see that the inside is shiny.
LeAnna gets a prettier fabric, I really like this Holstein Cow fabric, 
I bought a little bit of yardage, I will have to find something else fun to make with it.


Shiny interior.
It will be fun to have a gift for each of them tomorrow when we meet up for lunch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails