Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Backroads are the best

Took the back roads to Boyceville to watch Milli play Softball tonight, I was avoiding some construction and I had plenty of time.  It's nice to have the road to myself, no tailgaters or impatient fellow travelers.

Tonight I got the big payoff, huge!





Found a field with about 75 Sandhill Cranes on the way there.
When I first came along, the Cranes were standing pretty close to the road, the longer I sat and watched them, they meandered out into the field.
I was messing with their bliss...

After the game, I headed home off the beaten trail again.
Not far from the ballfields, I found this beautiful Whitetail Buck in velvet.
He was not very bothered by me.




But eventually, he ambled on, probably looking for supper.

❤️ Wisconsin

1 comment:

David said...


Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
Fishing Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails