Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Bibs be done

I finished all of the bibs that I'm going to make. They turned out very soft and sweet. I have enough fabric left to make some burp pads and we'll work on that later in the week. Then this little project will be finished. And then I'll be ahead of the game when the baby comes. It's not a Johansen baby but a cousin of the Johansen kids in Luck.






I'm trying to keep busy today so I've been sewing, vacuuming, mopping floors, and thinking of other little projects that need to be done so that I'm not tempted to take a little afternoon nap. There are no naps today for me, but hops wants to be on my lap napping most of the day today. 

Tonight I have an overnight sleep study at the clinic and I want to be as tired as possible to see if I can't give them some decent data. The reason for the sleep study is determine if I have sleep apnea. This continues to be follow up to my atrial fib / rapid heartbeat episode in March. Hopefully this will be the last of it, as I have not had any further issues along that line.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails