Friday, July 26, 2019

Summer Stuff

My front porch is really blooming.
The morning glories are trying to take over, I'm hopeful to see them blooming soon.


This little volunteer from last year showed up under the step.
It is amazing how they will grow in a tiny crack, a year later.


I read that there had been a tornado touch down in Gordon, WI not far from our cabin.
It was time for a wellness check up there anyway, so Wednesday afternoon I took a drive.
 Our cabin looked just fine,
in fact, I think it looks very charming.

About 1.5 miles away, there were a bunch trees down.


 Luckily, there are no buildings in this exact area.
Most of this land is reforestation by the paper mill companies.

It was a nice drive to the cabin and back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails