Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Presidents Bush, Clinton and Obama

One thing these 3 had in common was their ability to act with decorum in situations of great consequence. They acted in a manner that showed their respect for the highest office in the land and for the citizens who make up that country. While they each made their mistakes, IMO, they acted in the best interest of the people and they worked to uphold the constitution of the United States and for that reason, I respect their service to our country in the office of POTUS. 
Voting is a right and a responsibility but it also means that you don't get to win every time, so we must be able to accept when we lose. However, I don't have to accept when a man is elected who disgraces the office of President of the United States with vulgar language, disrespect to citizens, and a Twitter account that is laughable. While I respect the Republican Party platform, even though I am in disagreement with most of it, I still respect those who chose to find their ideals there. 
In return, I humbly ask for the same respect for my Liberal values.

After reading some of Senator McCain's final words,
I just felt the need to say a few things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails