Tuesday, July 6, 2021

These phone deals are never easy

So, when the phone guy says that you'll get a big trade in on your old phone, he might mean that you'll start to see some credits on your bill in 1 to 2 months.  And when the provider sends you a box and envelope & mailing label to send in your trade in phone, there may or may not be a label enclosed.  Anyway, this has been a pain in the butt for Laila who did the deal and who I have asked to contact the helpful store manager more than once.

The missing mailing label was a big problem as they only give you 14 days to send in the trade in phone, I had called customer service and she said she would send me a new label, but the days on the calendar were rolling by, so I asked Laila to see if her contact could email me a label, which he did.

Today, I got 2 boxes from Verizon.  One was a result of the customer service call and the other Laila somehow ordered on the website.  

But the deadline for sending in the trade-in phone was July 3rd, so these are just a little too late.


So, now if I can just see some confirmation that our phones were received at Verizon I will be somewhat reassured that this very excellent deal that the helplful Verizon manager sold us on, will really happen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails