Monday, July 5, 2021

Summer heat

 90° and muggy. I hauled water around to everything that needed it.  The flower pots need a soaking almost daily when it is this hot. Some of the in ground plantings need it too. I'm already sick of watering,  I'm hopeful the Mother Nature will take over for a day or two this week.  It does seem like it is her turn. 

This Hydrangea was a transplant from friend Carol's yard at least 3, if not 4, years ago.  This year it has huge flowers and when the sun is on it, it is startlingly white.  This photo did not catch that pure white lack of color.

Hydrangea in front door garden.

The Day Lily bloom is going now.
Today's beauty is this peachy, ruffled flower.


It's a weird day,  I have errands to do,  but today is a holiday for many & traffic on most roads will be full of cabin people finding their way home.  So, I'm laying low. 

I watched "In The Heights" on HBO, very fun.  The underlying message was a good one all about community & the dancing was wonderful. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails