Monday, July 19, 2021

Big Lake & stuff

  On Friday I had a phone call from my dentist's office. They left a message saying they had some fun news for me and that I should call them when it was convenient. I had forgotten all about it until this morning when Laila reminded me that I should give them a call.

 It's a long story but the short end of it is that they were calling me to tell me I had won a brand new kayak. It was part of their quarterly giveaway program for patients who filled out a review on Google.

Introducing "Aunt Wanda's Free Kayak Rental Service". 

Now available on Big Moon Lake at the Johansen Lake Cottage.

Laila and I headed for Lake Superior after having lunch with Glenn & Kathy at my house.  They took the new kayak to their lake cottage. It will get used there. 

Lake Superior never disappoints. 


It was a perfect day to just sit and enjoy the beach. 


We stopped at Casa Mexicana for Marguerites & Mexican food on the way home from the lake.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails