Monday, March 15, 2021

Self published

 Every January / February, I start looking for a 25 or 30% off coupon so that I can print my previous year of blogging into a hardcover book. 

For the past 3 years, that job didn't get done. This year, I tried to log-in to the site where I had printed in the past, but there was some conflict in their system that basically recognized my email and that I had an account but that would not let me log in and would not let me start a new account. Eventually I contacted customer service and they confirmed that my account data had been corrupted. So I logged in with a new email and then I was Off to the Races. Along the way, I ran across a 50% off coupon so in the end, it couldn't have worked out any better. 

I created blog books for 2018, 2019 & a two volume order for 2020.

The books arrived today. They turned out great. I'm not sure as to exactly who will ever want to look at these, but I do have the books from 2008 through 2020. Occasionally I pick one out and browse through it. It is fun to see the photos of the great nieces and nephews when they were younger. 

Anyway, the years are captured, from my perspective,  and are here on my book-shelf.



 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails