Thursday, March 11, 2021

Otter in the hood

Under the heading of strange sightings in the neighborhood. On Feb. 27th, about 2 weeks ago, I was in the living room and looked out the window just in time to see an otter sliding down the hill in the neighbors yard and onto the street.
I grabbed my camera and ran outside, but by the time I got out there, it was nowhere in sight. I hopped in the car to drive around to see if I could see it again, but all I got was a crappy photo of the tracks he left behind.


There is no logical explanation for an Otter to be in that yard.
No logical place he would have been coming from or going to.
But, I saw what I saw and figure I'm lucky that there were tracks in the snow to validate my strange sighting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails