Monday, March 29, 2021

Adding more views

 I purchased another couple of battery powered Wyze cams to add to my suite of views around the house and yard.  Today, I am working on adding one to Feederland, 
the plank where I feed birds and squirrels.

Here are my current WyzeViews, minus the Thumper Cam which is currently off-line 
and next on my list to figure out.



I have rarely seen a red squirrel all winter, but today, he comes.
and gets his 5 minutes of fame.

I have one more battery powered Wyze cam and plan to add it to the backyard.  I am hearing that bears and raccoons are starting to stumble about, so I want to know when they are visiting.


It is a blustery and sunny day here today.
The spinners are on their highest speeds.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails