Monday, January 27, 2020

Numbers

I shoot my sports photos with a Nikon D7000  with a Nikon 70-300mm lens.

My Nikon is used, I bought it from a friend in 2017.

I've been thinking about how many images have been taken with this set up and recently learned how to find that count using my editing program Picasa by Google.

So, when I purchased the camera, my first image as number 42,868.
Last night at the girl's basketball game, my last image was number 200,351.

So, in less than 3 years, I have taken 157,483 photos with my Nikon.  The bulk of those have been sports related as most of my nature photos are still taken with my Pentax K-50.  So, roughtly 50K photos per year taken and edited. I can't even guess how many hours of editing that is.  

Well, these are big numbers and with many more Johansen family athletes to come, 
I'm glad that Nikon builds their cameras to last.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails