Friday, December 27, 2019

Birthday Gratitude


I have no idea where to start to say ❤️Thank You❤️ for all the good wishes for my birthday.  I'm still looking through all the posts I missed while I was off the grid today.

W O W. I have a pretty stunning array of pals! 

It's fun to share birthdays with great niece Milena, Emily Rockhold, Heather Algya, and others. And not forgotten, gone so long now, Mavis Petersen, was my birthday mate, and I always remember that was a deal when I was young.

Also on this date in history, the opening of Radio City Movie Hall in 1932, 20 years before my arrival.  This is the ONLY thing I have in common with The Rockettes. 😉

Having Facebook to host a birthday bash sure is a lot easier than those parties when we were kids with Pin the Tail, Cotton Ball Drop, and other games not to mention getting a bunch of little kids to and from the party in the winter.  And no house to clean before or after. (But I wouldn't trade away those memories.) 

Thank you all so very much for thinking of me, I know you have many other things pulling at your time, like the returns line at Target, or watching Die Hard / The Devil Loves Prada for the nth time. 😁

Happy New Year!  🎉 Happy new decade.

Go Packers! Go Badgers! 

And please register to vote. ✔️

Peace ✌️
Wanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails