Saturday, November 30, 2019

Population


In Wisconsin, the signs with a town's name at the city limits, states the population from the last census. 
In Colorado, as my friends from Out West know, the signs state the elevation.

My little village has neither sign, although I know that my village sits at 1148 ft above sea level, and the population is imaginary. 


My Christmas village started as just the Brewery, Maltings, and Grist Mill about 9 years ago.  
And now...8 more buildings and a bunch of trees & several villagers.   Lucky my space is limited so the population is capped.
🎄
There is still room for a cat to perch amongst the villagers though. Tis the season.



The stockings are hung.



The tree is trimmed. 

Life is good. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails