Thursday, January 10, 2019

Wash

It seems like it's been a crazy two months here in Rice Lake. Washing machine problems, plumbing problems, the holidays, and whatever else has been in the way of blogging, editing photos and writing a Christmas letter.
I'm hoping to get back into my normal groove and today, the new washing machine was delivered and installed, so that's a good start.  
I've learned that I would never buy the pedestals for under a washer and dryer ever again. They are attached to the unit and one size does not fit another size. So, out the door with the broken washing machine, went a perfectly good pedestal drawer that will just go to where ever dead appliances go.  So now I have a high-low look until,the dryer croaks and has to be replaced. 
No big deal, I am only a little concerned that a cat might think they should get behind there now though. Time will tell. 
Well I hear the washing machine on its final spin for the very first time so it's time for me to go start the laundry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails