Thursday, January 24, 2019

Gage William

It's been fun watching great nephew Gage play ball this year.  He's taller than last year and the game is different with Jack & the other seniors out of the mix. If they can stay healthy, it could be a real good year of tournament action.  But in the meantime, I'm enjoying the regular season play.
Here's a sampling of some of the action so far.

 Gage is a good 3 point shooter, and it's a thrilling part of the game.

 Nice smile after a big win.





It's fun to watch and I enjoy the challenge of catching some of the action on film.
The season got away from me this year, and I'm quite far behind on the editing and posting of photos on Facebook.  So, I'm slowly catching up and vowing to never let my photos get the best of me again!

Go Cardinals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails