Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Charlotte

When Charlotte was born, Glenn called to tell me and somehow in the conversation he told me that Charlotte was going to be called Charli, with no e.  Somewhere in that chat, I got that it was Charlott with no e, which I thought was pretty odd.  So, I called her the Princess NoE from time to time when she was a baby.  Well, that little baby is taller than I am now!
Recently, I got to see her play a couple of games of basketball in Elmwood, WI.
Charli is tall and when she jumps, she's heads above the rest.




  
The girls are all still learning the game at this age, but it is sure fun to watch them.
They are fearless about going for the ball, but of course not many fouls are called at this level.
I'm hoping to see at least one more of Charli's games before her season is over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails