Sunday, January 20, 2019

Spring Valley

I made it to a non conference game that the Spring Valley girls played at Stanley-Boyd.  This is a much bigger school and just by looking at the number of players on the opposing bench, that was clear.
Our girls didn't have much of a chance but in the 2nd quarter, when they were down by about 40, they rallied and brought the score closer.  I'd say that takes a lot of heart.
#32 is my great niece Alyxis.
I'm a proud fan.





Spring Valley and Luck games are often on the same nights.
It's tricky to decide which game to attend.
Usually I go to the closest, but that means I don't see as many of Lexi's games.
Occasionally, I just stay home and watch both on live streaming.

It's really fun to be there and I'm always so impressed with how hard these high school kids work.
I'm lucky to have these kids in my life.
Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails