Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Catching up is hard to do

Well, perhaps you have noticed, my blogging has really taken a digger.
For 11 years, I have been pretty reliable here, but lately, things have fallen to the wayside.
But...I am back!
Let's get started on Year 12 of blogging.

I'm very behind on basketball photo editing, and I have had a terrible time sitting down and devoting the time to reliving the games in slo-mo, frame by frame.  

But then, 
today, 
I got a text from my great niece Alyxis.


I needed a kick in the butt, this got me off square one.
Tonight I got one game done and uploaded.

Lexi jumps


#32 but #1 in our hearts!
These photos are from the Elmwood-Plum City game in Spring Valley on January 3, 2019.
It was an exciting game, close score the whole way, with a win to the Spring Valley Cardinals.

Tomorrow I'll get back to editing, now I am motivated,
thanks to a little encouragement from #32.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails