Monday, January 28, 2019

Less than forecast

The snow slipped a little South of us,  most of the schools 40 miles South and West of Rice Lake are closed.  We probably have 4 inches of new, light, fluffy stuff. 

But, it is cold and the cold water lines to the sinks in the master bathroom are frozen. Luckily the shower lines did not freeze...yet.
I don't suppose anything will thaw for quite sometime since the temperature is predicted to drop into the -20° or-30° range tomorrow.

The sun is out now and feels surprisingly warm.
I started the shoveling, but think I'll let the plow guy finish it.
  
These lines froze last year too and the problem was insulation pulled off the lines by a rodent. There has been a red squirrel hanging around,  I think he's responsible. I suppose I'll have to invite the plumber over again. 

I'm thankful to have a second bathroom. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails