Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Zoom Sewing

 I really like this Zoom Sewing group that I got invited to join.  The topics of conversation are from soup to nuts.  I mostly sew while listening in, only turning on my microphone to ask the occasional question or to 'ooh & aah' over someone's project. 

Today, the discussion ranged from Northern Lights viewing to Electric Vehicles. So far,  they have stayed away from politics although today the hostess tiptoed around the Elon Musk controversy. 

I finished my Dresden Plate Halloween Neighborhood today.  I do think I will add orange lights but just how,  is still in my noodling stage. 



Sparkly lights make such a big difference. 


Next,  I got back to my Dresden Turkey.  This project is ready for backing,  except I need something in the blank circle in the bottom plate.  I am in the thinking stage deciding what to do with that space. 

But,  the plates are stitched down, so finishing will not take too long. 

I guess I'm having a seasonal quilt project hanging in the hallway now. 

And,  I even started sewing squares together to make a puzzle piece project.  Three hours of sewing can make for good productivity. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails