Monday, December 11, 2023

Halloween Progress

 The roofs & hats are on. The whole plate has been fused to the background.

Next,  I will topstitch around the hats and roofs to give them some definition.
I have already spent about 400% more time on this than what I had planned. 

*****
Insomnia is normal for me,  tonight I decided to go to the sewing room. I don't usually get out of bed, thinking that if I'm not in bed, it's for sure I will not sleep.

 The roofs & the hats have been top stitched into place.  
I think I will add a black cat or two before the final quilting.

Now,  back to the bed. 💤💤💤

***
My sewing friend Sharon,  gifted me a cute pair of Christmas socks at lunch on Friday.  I thought that they would be very cute hanging on the fireplace. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails