Sunday, December 3, 2023

Basketball on Saturday

Luck School hosted a multi team basketball tournament on Saturday, both boys and girls teams were playing and both gyms were utilized.
I couldn't quite get myself there for game one, but I did get to see both of the afternoon games.
It was fun, Jens plays hard, the kids are in to it.





๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

It was a family affair. 

Stella was keeping the book with Jude nearby, likely soaking up the how to's about that job.

Gage was on the whistle.  
It is good to see him involved with a sport that gave him so many exciting moments in his high school years.

I probably won't see Jens play again this year, but he is a good player, I am looking forward to watching him play next year.

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ€


Playing with special effects.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails