Saturday, December 16, 2023

More sewing

 I'm still working out the construction of the turkey wall hanging.  For now, the project is stalled at this stage.  

More to come on this.  
It's low priority, right now. 

I was digging through the closet and discovered a project I had started about 5 years ago at quilt camp.  It will work hanging on my new display rod.
It just needs some finishing. 
I'm planning another border and then a binding and maybe some embellishments. 

It was raining today.  Sometimes when it rains in December,  it is a bad thing, but it is warm and the low tonight will not reach freezing.  So,  the moisture is welcome. 
But what a difference from last year! 


The grass is greening up.  My neighbor was blowing leaves today. 
Most of the lakes are still mostly open. The weather looks to be warm throughout the rest of the year. 
So it goes. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails