Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Back to Halloween

 The appliquéd blades are now sewn together into a plate.  

Put together, this project is quite busy.  Much to look at and notice.

The next step. It's to fuse the plate to the backing & then add the roof and witch hat embellishments.  There is also a pattern for a scary tree. 

I have busy few days coming up,  but I'm anxious to get to that step. 

👻☠️👻

Today,  I assembled my new Sew Steady acrylic extension table that is custom made to fit the Husqvarna Brilliance 75Q.

I'm happy with it, but I'm adjusting to how different everything is.  I'm wishing my table was about 3 inches lower,  I might have to cut off the legs.  

I sure love having the design board right behind my sewing chair. 

And I'm really liking having my mini ironing board right there too.  This is the sewing room I have dreamed of, minus the mess! I still have not reorganized since quilt camp. 

✂️🧷🧵🪡

This month is the 15th anniversary of Barley & Hops "gotcha" date.  Barley got to celebrate with a little vanilla ice cream. 


In truth, she gets a few licks most evenings when I enjoy a scoop of ice cream. In fact,  she let's me know if I try to get to bed without it. 

She's a healthy 15 year old cat and I am thankful for her companionship. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails