Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Walking Foot & stuff

I made the last Danish paper heart for 2023. It goes to great niece Milena who I share a birthday with. 


I've already decided on my design for 2024 & better get cutting, as there are some birthdays in early January. 

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️

I'm working on quilting a puzzle-piece wreath that I put together several years ago.  I have added borders and today started the quilting of the backing, front & batting. 

It is going to look sharp. All that top stitching appeals to me.



Today, I figured out how to attach the walking foot to my Husqvarna. Also,  how to change a needle. 

 One of the women in my zoom sewing group bought the same machine as I did from The Fabric Patch in Ironwood, MI. She and I shared some of our learnings today,  that was a good thing. 

I ordered some red mini lights to attach around the edge,  much like I did for the Halloween piece.  I finally figured out that the best way to attach lights around the edge, is to use those little plastic fabric clips.

Anyway,  I made progress today on the wreath.   I think I might finish it tomorrow.  

๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก

Driving home after basketball last night, I stopped at Kwiktrip and 'powdered my nose'. Then I grabbed a small bag of potato chips for the rest of the drive & a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate syrup for the ice cream at home.

The clerk said,  " I see you are having chocolate chips."


I have to give it to her, she was quick, & funny. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

#Kwiktrip #latenighthumor

Life is good. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails