Friday, March 3, 2023

Sewing and snow

 Precuts, charm packs, jelly rolls or layer cakes, are probably the most expensive way to purcase fabric. But the convenience of the stack of coordinating colors and prints is appealing. And for the right projects,  precuts are perfect.  I had scooped up a few charm packs over the years and am trying to use them up. 

I decided to start making some lap quilts to give to the great nieces and nephews.  I used up 4 charm packs making center medallions for a couple of quilts. 

Charm pack #1

Trimming half square triangles is quiet work. I dont mind it.
The end result is very consistent squares & some scrap.
Fabric confetti

Charm pack #2

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️

More snow this week. 

The backyard  was untouched so I took a snapshot.

Is a beautiful sight.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails