Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Even ordering flowers can be dangerous

 A cautionary tale.

I had lunch with a friend today. She was telling us that she's trying to get her money back from a florist in Madison.  She found the florist on the internet then called to order a bouquet for her niece who lives there. She was assured the flowers would be delivered the next day.  

But that did not happen.

To make a long story short, the phone number was to a scammer who has a beautiful website and an address in Madison. After several phone calls and emails later, she was unable to get a refund. 

As we were at lunch, she pulled up the website to show us.  Then she clicked on reviews and there were several reports of the same thing, no flowers, no refunds.  

I guess unless I've set foot in the florists shop, I will just go through my local florist for out of town flower needs.

My friend's mastercard will cover the loss, but there will be a waiting period before that happens.

The evil doers never f'ing rest.

✂️✂️✂️

Finished another medallion.  

This one is my favorite. 

More confetti




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails