Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A solution or two and a Sharp Shinned Hawk visit to boot

I decided to go with the bridge for the dental repair.  Mostly because it can be done more expeditiously, waiting to place a final implant for 9-12 months just was not something I thought I could tolerate.  And the dentist offers a financing option of 24 months no interest if paid in full.  I like not having to cough up big sums of money all at once.

Sharp Shinned Hawk visiting the front yard.



I couldn't see what he saw, but seconds later he dove to the ground.


The water heater is being replaced with a brand, spanking new 40 gallon tank that will be properly vented and should last longer than I plan to live in this house.  The noises are loud and the cat is on edge, but the plumbers are so friendly and nice.  I feel like they are family.
I'll post a few photos tomorrow.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails